Sulcata digging a nest

Marinass

Location (City and/or State)
Rab
Hello, my sulcata female is digging for the first time, she is dooing it already for 3 days, digging for hours a hole and then after that she changes to another place..until now no eggs.. You know what may be the problem, in my erea now is winter time so maybe thats.. Thanks for help

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello, my sulcata female is digging for the first time, she is dooing it already for 3 days, digging for hours a hole and then after that she changes to another place..until now no eggs.. You know what may be the problem, in my erea now is winter time so maybe thats.. Thanks for help
Where is Rab? What is the weather like there right now? Is this tortoise inside or outside?

Marinass

Rab
In Croatia :) yes they are inside now, but when is nice sunny l put them outside for few hours to enjoy and eat fresh grass. This days it was about 15-20©° on sun, but now the weather change and its less then 15©° and no sun. I dont know should l also put her outside maybe to finish digging, or wait until the sun comes. She is digging with her back legs, so it looks like she is dooing a nest..