Sulcata indoor enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffypanda17

5 Year Member
Finally found out how to add pics so I figured I'd show you guys my sulcatas indoor enclosure. It's not done yet but in almost there! It's 4 feet by 3 feet by 1 foot.

image-813883739.png

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Lynnwood, WA
It looks great, but it looks like he might outgrow it pretty quickly.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
How old is he now? He will out grow this quickly, be prepared. If you haven't yet, check out the threads at the bottom of my post. Great info for raising a sulcata.

fluffypanda17

5 Year Member
I've had him for a little over a year now. I found him in the middle of the road last year so I don't know how old he was before I got him. He was about 4 inches and now he's about 5 inches. He also has a cracked shell, I've talked to many people about this. WHat do you think?

image-3713830528.png

fluffypanda17

5 Year Member
Thank you I am aware that he will outgrow this very soon. Thanks Wellington I'll check it out!

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
oh man!!! lucky that you found him!! do you think the crack is from being hit by a car? :(!!!

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
fluffypanda17 said:
I've had him for a little over a year now. I found him in the middle of the road last year so I don't know how old he was before I got him. He was about 4 inches and now he's about 5 inches. He also has a cracked shell, I've talked to many people about this. WHat do you think?

Make sure that area is very clean.. you don't want it to become infected.

fluffypanda17

5 Year Member
MooingTricycle said:
oh man!!! lucky that you found him!! do you think the crack is from being hit by a car? :(!!!

It could be possible! He was in the street when I found him. But I think a car would've made him look like a pancake tortoise. Xo

That Xo is supposed I be a face, not hugs and kisses. Haha!

lushcious said:
Make sure that area is very clean.. you don't want it to become infected.

I don't believe there is a way for it to get infected? Unless something opens up. Either way he is very clean and I keep him clean! :D

ALDABRAMAN said:

Thanks! :) I'm kinda honored that you'd say that!

Status
Not open for further replies.