Sully-sitting

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
He grazed for over half an hour straight. She only fed him once in the morning, thats why I stopped by a couple of times a day with weeds and flowers. Your enthusiasm is contagious, thanks for being so happy for him
He has the sweetest face! He is sleeping outside of his hide - I'm assuming because it isn't 68 degrees with a north wind blowing up his a$$

pat.3.jpg

Jan A

Boulder, CO
He has the sweetest face! He is sleeping outside of his hide - I'm assuming because it isn't 68 degrees with a north wind blowing up his a$$
He says, "Mom, I'm home." He's gorgeous!! I think you & your family have done such a good thing! There are so many of you on this site that do so many good things every day. Thank you, Snoopy's Mom. I am inspired to find my own rescue tort.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Yes, I decided that I will take him home tonight (Eddie Money) and use the ruse that itʻs almost Spring Break, and since I sully-sit him during the break anyway, might as well keep him till break is over. Then when break is over Iʻll just beg her to let me keep him because Iʻm needy like that. Make her think I have the problem with tortoises, we can both act like she isnʻt an abuser and I have problems. Well, I have problems anyway but thatʻs another thread. And you can all come over for a stress-free vacay and we can get drunk and end up with sand in various body cavities.
Find her a link to COVID-19 in animals and tell her that the kids could accidentally give it to him. So you will isolate him at your house till the COVID pandemic is over. Here is a terrifying link https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201... and tigers in,after showing signs of illness.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS !!!!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I am so glad we planned to rescue him,
now we can all take a breath and enjoy watching him grow.
You guys were made for each other!!!!
Appreciate him WHILE HE STILL FITS IN YOUR HAND!!!!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Yeah cause soon the only part of him that will maybe fit in your hand is his poop!

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
He is getting a little heavy.....

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Because you (Snoopys mom) are good and Chefdenoel is evil...obviously
Oh! I get it now, duh McFly! I am so loose upstairs it might frighten some people. But not you guys, you’ve stuck with me through this whole adventure. But if you’d like to slowly saunter away....

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
He says, "Mom, I'm home." He's gorgeous!! I think you & your family have done such a good thing! There are so many of you on this site that do so many good things every day. Thank you, Snoopy's Mom. I am inspired to find my own rescue tort.
Sadly what I’ve been reading there are a lot out there. Maybe redfoots are easier to transport ?