Attachments

• CAM00639.jpg
    CAM00639.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
How old is she? I rescued an 18lbs female a few weeks ago, and only know she is atleast 15yrs. She is 15 inches. Wish she looked as good as yours, but she is very sweet and i love her character. You can't see it in the picture probably, but along with the pyramiding she has a couple of scars on the top schutes.0908141723.jpg

Yourlocalpoet

5 Year Member
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
How old is she? I rescued an 18lbs female a few weeks ago, and only know she is atleast 15yrs. She is 15 inches. Wish she looked as good as yours, but she is very sweet and i love her character. You can't see it in the picture probably, but along with the pyramiding she has a couple of scars on the top schutes.View attachment 97490

She's approximately 11 years old, Jodie. Last measured she was 13 inches SCL and weighs around 15lbs.

Do you know your female's (sorry you didn't mention a name) background?

Sent from my iPhone using Tortoise Forum

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Lovely Esmeralda. :)

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
She's approximately 11 years old, Jodie. Last measured she was 13 inches SCL and weighs around 15lbs.

Do you know your female's (sorry you didn't mention a name) background?

Sent from my iPhone using Tortoise Forum
I call her Scarlett. Her previous owner passed away and her sister gave all of her torts, Scarlett, 2sulcatas,2Russians and a few others to a local pet store, where i got her from. I have tried to get the sister to contact me, but nothing yet. I was told that she had Scarlett for 15 yrs. They said the same about the sulcatas though and they are not as big as her, so the info is sketch. I had a hard time getting her to eat other than mazuri and store green so not sure how i think she was kept. Her beak and nails look pretty good, so she must have had some kind of outdoor enclosure i would think... Anyway i am rambling. The answer to your question is no. Lol