Terminator Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Every once in a while, I like to pull my female Caramel Pink RES out and get some shots of her eyes.

This is Cyberdyne, or as my wife calls her, Mr. Peepers. She is a 550 gram female that I acquired as a hatchling in August 2010. I'm hoping to be able to breed her to my adult male soon.

Thanks for looking guys.

Anthony

Attachments

• IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0487.JPG
    IMG_0487.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 42

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
What gorgeous eyes! She doesn't even look real. Why haven't you submitted this pic for the annual calendar contest?

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
I really want to submit some for the calendar contest this year. I think I missed the boat on them this past year. I am going to try to learn from my mistakes and do a better job of getting my pics out there.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well, good for you. She's a beauty, for sure. Hope to see her pic this year.

jonathan512

5 Year Member
She's stunning! Caramel pinks r awesome ,def my favorite type of albino they're so interesting ^^

Gerards

5 Year Member
Florida
Anthony P said:
Every once in a while, I like to pull my female Caramel Pink RES out and get some shots of her eyes.

This is Cyberdyne, or as my wife calls her, Mr. Peepers. She is a 550 gram female that I acquired as a hatchling in August 2010. I'm hoping to be able to breed her to my adult male soon.

Thanks for looking guys.

Anthony

Cool turtles, I'm putting some of Mike Fedzen's females with a hypo Trans this year. We will see...

jonathan512 said:
She's stunning! Caramel pinks r awesome ,def my favorite type of albino they're so interesting ^^

They're not actually a albino, more like a pied.

jonathan512

5 Year Member
Gerards said:
Anthony P said:

Thanks for looking guys.

Anthony

Cool turtles, I'm putting some of Mike Fedzen's females with a hypo Trans this year. We will see...

jonathan512 said:

They're not actually a albino, more like a pied.
what do u mean? like a breed of theyre own?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
She is a looker. They red in her eyes wow. Just to let you know though, I think the calendar is only for tortoises:( Keep the pics coming though. I would love to see her whole self:D

Gerards

5 Year Member
Florida
jonathan512 said:
Ic well that's enlightening thanks for the info

No problem, it's a cool morph. You have some nice ones, too.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
wellington said:
She is a looker. They red in her eyes wow. Just to let you know though, I think the calendar is only for tortoises:( Keep the pics coming though. I would love to see her whole self:D

That thought crossed my mind too. I don't have as many tortoises, but I am dedicated to getting nice shots of those that I have. My Spiders better come through for me so I have a chance of making the calendar!

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lititz, PA
Anthony P said:
wellington said:

That thought crossed my mind too. I don't have as many tortoises, but I am dedicated to getting nice shots of those that I have. My Spiders better come through for me so I have a chance of making the calendar!

We do have those I took when I was up there last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.