TFO Upgrades

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Hi All,

We're going to be upgrading to the newest version of our Xenforo software.
Lots of new features coming our way like browser notifications. Should be faster too. There will be some changes to the interface we'll have to accommodate but just please be patient and give us some time to iron out the kinks.

There will be one stickied thread for issues and we will link it here when it's active.

Thanks for your continued support !!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I hate changes, always have. But once they are gotten used too its usually a good thing.
I hate change too. I moderate Josh's Tarantula Forum where he has already done this upgrade, and, while quite a bit different for moderators, it's not that hard to learn.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
I hate change too. I moderate Josh's Tarantula Forum where he has already done this upgrade, and, while quite a bit different for moderators, it's not that hard to learn.
What have been the responses from the members of the 8 legged club? Are they happy, or preparing to bomb Josh's house with millions of arachnids??

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
After being on a forum (Dendroboard) that still uses a VERY old version of Xenforo and can’t find a way to update, I’d definitely say I’m happy to have new features and not be stuck in the past. However, something that’s cool that they have is an “advanced mobile view”, which is similar to the Tapatalk app layout.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I think it's probably better. Simply because it's easier to see. I have a new shortcut so I can still bug the CDR easily so...I'm happy. I'll just have to learn something new I guess.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Woah TFO looks way different for me now, cool. The upload file button at the bottom is gone now though, how do I upload a picture?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Woah TFO looks way different for me now, cool. The upload file button at the bottom is gone now though, how do I upload a picture?

Under the text box, do you have an "attach files" button? (on other threads, it looks like its disabled in this thread)