Thank you all

MarcJacob

Location (City and/or State)
Tallinn
I just wanted to come on here to thank all of the people who replied and helped me on this tragedy for the past 2 days. Also I appreciate everybody here and who made this place. Unfortunately we got word from the vet yesterday that they think Kilpu/kilps (my tortoise) has passed away. Reptile vet is coming tomorrow and we will take a visit there also, just to know the cause and just maybe just maybe to check if theres still any sign of life, a heartbeat or pulse since the regular vet couldn’t check that. Is it possible for the tortoise to be in a coma for that long? If yes then we need a miracle

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
I just wanted to come on here to thank all of the people who replied and helped me on this tragedy for the past 2 days. Also I appreciate everybody here and who made this place. Unfortunately we got word from the vet yesterday that they think Kilpu/kilps (my tortoise) has passed away. Reptile vet is coming tomorrow and we will take a visit there also, just to know the cause and just maybe just maybe to check if theres still any sign of life, a heartbeat or pulse since the regular vet couldn’t check that. Is it possible for the tortoise to be in a coma for that long? If yes then we need a miracle
Hello!
There is one story about tortoise going back and forth between life and death for a year or so - a story of a redfooted tortoise named Big Bertha (you can find this story on the forum). That story had a happy ending. So I wish such miracle could happen and for Kilpu/Kilps.

You are always welcome here for any advice and with any question you might have.

MarcJacob

Tallinn
Hello!
There is one story about tortoise going back and forth between life and death for a year or so - a story of a redfooted tortoise named Big Bertha (you can find this story on the forum). That story had a happy ending. So I wish such miracle could happen and for Kilpu/Kilps.

You are always welcome here for any advice and with any question you might have.
Thank you so much, means a lot