Thanks everyone I'm happier and peach is definitely not blind

Status
Not open for further replies.

haidao88

5 Year Member
so like any new comer I trusted the pet store when I came across something quick like the type of UVB bulb. Not knowing its harmful effects, but thanks to everyone who helped out , this forum has been a great preventative & support system for new comers. I am now using a zoo med power sun 160 watt with a deep dome lamp ImageUploadedByTortForum1368218018.908709.jpg

My tortoise Peach hates apples

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Yay!! Good to hear that your tort is doing better and TFO could help!

haidao88

5 Year Member
Yeah it was really nice , after I read the thread about bad UVB bulbs I was scared and instantly removed her UVB bulb and today after work went and replaced it

My tortoise Peach hates apples

Joanne

10 Year Member!
Lancashire, UK
I did the same. I bought a coil bulb thinking it was an efficient way to provide UVB, but have since replaced it with a mercury vapour bulb!

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
That is so awesome to read. This TFO place is the best. It has turned me into a tortoise geek. I love the everyday education. Tortoises are such cool, yet mysterious animals, especially to the new, first time owners. With this forum, everyone can have happy, thriving tortoises and turtles if they read-read-read and ask questions. Yay! Chelonians rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.