The Awesomeness that is Carol S.

dragonflypearl

Location (City and/or State)
Salt Lake City, UT
When I started researching tortoise ownership about six months ago, I wasn't sure what species, sex, age, etc.. I joined this forum once I was confident that I could properly care for a tortoise and commit for life (tort's or mine). There is a wealth of information here via forum discussion and files/archives. Based on reviews on this site, I decided to contact Carol S. She gave me a little background on her breeding program. Then she provided care information and links, and answered ALL of my questions without judgement.

I tracked my special package from the time Carol started the shipping process, until it arrived at my door. Carol also kept an eye out for shipping and asked me to let her know when it arrived.Baby tortoise arrived on schedule today. I am smitten and absolutely thrilled with my choice to work with Carol!

Thank you @Carol S

dragonflypearl

Location (City and/or State)
Salt Lake City, UT
That’s fantastic! Groot started eating from my hand within days of having him. IIRC, he was two months old. He’s quite the pistol, and loves being petted on his shell or head by anyone who visits my office. I am the only one he allows to stroke the underside of his neck.

I can’t say enough about how pleased I was with the initial transaction and delivery, and the [physical and emotional] health of baby tort from day one.