Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey

Jan A

Boulder, CO
mine came in black and white...
You're back!!??
Call the “American Pickers” next time!
You could have made money with early 70s stuff!!!
Dan's an avid fan of AP. You know how when you leave home, you took what had value to you & left the clutter behind, the toys missing parts, etc. Or your mom dies & she saved a grade report here & a catechism picture there. That was the good stuff. And it's not worth squat. Or how about everytime you ate out (at least once a day), you took every napkin & toothpick in the restaurant home with you?

TurtzInMyYard

AL
If I knew then what I know now (as an adult)….
I would never have “collected” anything!
No where to put it
No chance of throwing it out…

Just all sits here and what I realize i do is….
I just “collect” DUST!!

Sick of cleaning every week..
Look like a hoarder..
If I ever start over somewhere else I promised myself my rooms would look
as follows :

Living room : couch ,2 chairs, table, lamp, pictures on walls.

Dining room: table and chairs, pictures on walls, chest of drawers for table cloths.

Bedroom : BED. Tv.

Bathroom : toilet, shower, sink.
(But to avoid cleaning it I would omit the toilet and just pee in the shower!!) ?
Yeah, I went to stay with my mom while she was sick...about a couple of months. I started organizing her house because she is a hoarder too. She has tons and tons of kitchen glassware and china and dish sets. Millions of recipes on pieces of paper and mountains of cookbooks and a bunch of other stuff. I took the opportunity to ask if you would like to get rid of some of it. We got rid of a lot. She laughed and said she needed to do alot more of that because us kids would curse her under our breath when she dies, having to go through it all..lol

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Yeah, I went to stay with my mom while she was sick...about a couple of months. I started organizing her house because she is a hoarder too. She has tons and tons of kitchen glassware and china and dish sets. Millions of recipes on pieces of paper and mountains of cookbooks and a bunch of other stuff. I took the opportunity to ask if you would like to get rid of some of it. We got rid of a lot. She laughed and said she needed to do alot more of that because us kids would curse her under our breath when she dies, having to go through it all..lol
Why do I keep hearing Willie Nelson singing, "Mama, don't let your sons grow up to be hoarders,"?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
But Joe has exquisite taste in so many ways... he just does.
I've actually seen some of his crazy collections on collectables sites. If he could just learn how to keep them organized and clean he can make a mint. I don't want to. I just wanna have fun with my tortoise, bunny, and critters. That's my millions.