THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Oh c’mon, let’s hear it!
Ok. This is the time when I decided that if my teeth became bothersome I would put them in my pocket. Designated spot for bothersome teeth ? from now on! I was living in a wildlife sanctuary but also worked in an outside of there job. One of the animals living in my room in a cage was a young crow. Well... I got home from a really hard day but still needed to take care of the little sweetheart and so I did. In the meantime my teeth were really bothering me so I took them out and went to bed after doing the crow. The next morning I went to get my teeth and couldn't find them anywhere. I searched the room over and over yet needed to take care of the crow. I was crying by then. But he needed me so I did. Lol and behold there was my chompers sitting right where I left them. Yep right there in his cage. He must've been grossed out because they weren't touched ? you always hear about crows being theives but I guess teeth aren't a favorite. Poor little guy.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'm soooo glad we switched back to standard time.? yeah it means my regular bedtime at nine is only eight. Does that mean I can stay up an hour later ?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Ok. This is the time when I decided that if my teeth became bothersome I would put them in my pocket. Designated spot for bothersome teeth ? from now on! I was living in a wildlife sanctuary but also worked in an outside of there job. One of the animals living in my room in a cage was a young crow. Well... I got home from a really hard day but still needed to take care of the little sweetheart and so I did. In the meantime my teeth were really bothering me so I took them out and went to bed after doing the crow. The next morning I went to get my teeth and couldn't find them anywhere. I searched the room over and over yet needed to take care of the crow. I was crying by then. But he needed me so I did. Lol and behold there was my chompers sitting right where I left them. Yep right there in his cage. He must've been grossed out because they weren't touched ? you always hear about crows being theives but I guess teeth aren't a favorite. Poor little guy.
Crows don't give a lot of attention to things they can't chew or tongue down, like foil, false teeth, nails, pop bottles, tin cans....unless they're smothered in stuff like spinach, cheese, rib meat, chips & dips, nachos, etc., that make them dumpster dive worthy... Good Gawd Cathy, we could lose you in a national park if you don't keep them in your mouth.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Crows don't give a lot of attention to things they can't chew or tongue down, like foil, false teeth, nails, pop bottles, tin cans....unless they're smothered in stuff like spinach, cheese, rib meat, chips & dips, nachos, etc., that make them dumpster dive worthy... Good Gawd Cathy, we could lose you in a national park if you don't keep them in your mouth.
Yep. I've never lived that one down with myself ? so if the teeth are driving me nuts they go in my pocket until I can get them in a safer place.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Im like a russian... escape artist
Well... I'm glad to see you. I need some entertainment after my great veteran's day sale shopping. Then I kept waiting on the mail today and I finally remembered something ? I even have a veteran son. It takes me a while but sometimes I finally get it. Some people get the day off.?

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
Well... I'm glad to see you. I need some entertainment after my great veteran's day sale shopping. Then I kept waiting on the mail today and I finally remembered something ? I even have a veteran son. It takes me a while but sometimes I finally get it. Some people get the day off.?
Those mail mofos have every day possible! I bet if u stepped on an ant tomorrow they’d be off for the funeral