THE NUT HOUSE

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
Snoopy! A name for a Tortoise/Turtle!?

My little girl's name is 'Carbuncle'.

I found her on the bike trail here in Northern Virginia! Missing her front foot and a broken back foot.

These animals are tougher than hammer forged steel

She is luxury condo sleeping most of the time.
Yes, Snoopy the Russian Tortoise. We got him from a pet store before we learned to not get pets from the pet store lol. I asked my son what he wanted to name him and thus, Snoopy became the torts name. I would have chosen something else of course. ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That’s too funny, I see Snoopy doing that, stretching out his neck to look at something. The sully on the other hand has these brain farts where he just stops in his tracks, stares for awhile like he forgot what he was doing then starts walking again.
He did that once after I tried to make his hidey hut look like a little hacienda while he was outside playing... you know fancy it up to look cute. Well... that didn't work. After staring at it like I said he made up his mind. He waltzed right past it and tried to sleep beside it. Needless to say I had to make it look like it used to.? I can slap one of those together in no time. It's two sides of 1× 10 with a roof and a slab across the top of the front for stability. It's what he likes and he can't really slide it in a way to climb a wall. (The little monkey)?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Snoopy! A name for a Tortoise/Turtle!?

My little girl's name is 'Carbuncle'.

I found her on the bike trail here in Northern Virginia! Missing her front foot and a broken back foot.

These animals are tougher than hammer forged steel

She is luxury condo sleeping most of the time.
His name could have been worse. After my son listened to one of my playlists, he wanted to re-name Snoopy to "Oooga Chaka" after hearing Hooked On A Feeling by Blue Swede.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
So im pretty sure my cat has mental issues smh i fill his water and he plays with it! Digging in it, rolling in it ? i turn the bathtub on and he comes running and jumps in the tub. I thought cats hate water???
Well...if yours has mental issues so does mine. He ruffles the water with his paw before he takes a drink. Im always finding a little bit of dirt settled in the bottom of his water bowl.?

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
Well...if yours has mental issues so does mine. He ruffles the water with his paw before he takes a drink. Im always finding a little bit of dirt settled in the bottom of his water bowl.?
This ahole take both his paws like hes digging a hole until the bowl is empty lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
All I can say is keep a mop handy ? too funny
And I thought I had it bad with crazy Dilly ? he's been nuts since the day I brought him home for Joe. If he sees a bug in the house he tells me to deal with it. He lets me know. I can only imagine if he saw a mouse but he can leap tall buildings with a single bound ?he thinks he's a rabbit.