THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Honestly, I have 6, 5 of mine and 1 of my partners (all rescues). That being said, I could NOT imagine not having at least one Pup...
And well I'm having a problem with my sacarilliac so i was trying to make a joke about my butt biting my butt... but truthfully I adopted Mr FreBee. He's exactly the breed, size and everything about him is exactly what I've been wanting in a dog for years . He's adorable and I can't imagine life without him already.🤗

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
And well I'm having a problem with my sacarilliac so i was trying to make a joke about my butt biting my butt... but truthfully I adopted Mr FreBee. He's exactly the breed, size and everything about him is exactly what I've been wanting in a dog for years . He's adorable and I can't imagine life without him already.🤗
Cathy, Back problems suck!
About once a week, I take a Tylenol before I go to bed, to relax my back muscles...
Then I'm ready to run in the morn. . . years ago an old GF got a used upright piano, free, just pick it up.
I was able to load it in the back of the truck with lil help, got it home, and moved into the house with a lil help. She then said . . can you move it closer to the wall . .
I lifted and shifted, and threw my back out. . I fell to my knees. This was on a Saturday, I had to go through to Monday Morn to get to a chiropractor. . went 3 times that week, and was able to walk limited, 3 times the next week, went a total of 18 times and was back to doing jumping Jacks. I swear by chiropractors...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Cathy, Back problems suck!
About once a week, I take a Tylenol before I go to bed, to relax my back muscles...
Then I'm ready to run in the morn. . . years ago an old GF got a used upright piano, free, just pick it up.
I was able to load it in the back of the truck with lil help, got it home, and moved into the house with a lil help. She then said . . can you move it closer to the wall . .
I lifted and shifted, and threw my back out. . I fell to my knees. This was on a Saturday, I had to go through to Monday Morn to get to a chiropractor. . went 3 times that week, and was able to walk limited, 3 times the next week, went a total of 18 times and was back to doing jumping Jacks. I swear by chiropractors...
I've been taking some Tylenol even though they make me feel really weird. I have a corn allergy too and it's in them. I'm also allergic to aspirin and I'm not supposed to take this that and the other NSaiids so WHATEVER 😜 hopefully I'll heal soon. I'm using yoga pants to hold myself together a bit in the meantime. And the stretch my doctor showed me is helping also. So it's slow and steady like a 🐢 I go.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I've been taking some Tylenol even though they make me feel really weird. I have a corn allergy too and it's in them. I'm also allergic to aspirin and I'm not supposed to take this that and the other NSaiids so WHATEVER 😜 hopefully I'll heal soon. I'm using yoga pants to hold myself together a bit in the meantime. And the stretch my doctor showed me is helping also. So it's slow and steady like a 🐢 I go.
Wow, I don't usually post here because I thought this thread was for Nuts. But apparently not... it's really just to wail about stuff! That's great 😃.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Did you guys know that Psychiatrists used to be called Alienists? I found out that when watching a video about the famous and infamous Leopold and Loeb murder case of 1924, which was defended by Clarence Darrow, the famous and infamous lawyer back then.
Have to go Google "Alienists" now and see what was going on back then...!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Did you guys know that Psychiatrists used to be called Alienists? I found out that when watching a video about the famous and infamous Leopold and Loeb murder case of 1924, which was defended by Clarence Darrow, the famous and infamous lawyer back then.
Have to go Google "Alienists" now and see what was going on back then...!
Well, Tammy. Now you know why, eh??? It's because the patients used to be called ALIENS. Phew.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I was told by two veterinarians today that my son Mr Fre has behavioral problems 😭 so I have to pinch him on the neck now and then until he doesn't care if I pinch him 🙃 so they can knock him out and cut his nuts off soon.😉

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
I was told by two veterinarians today that my son Mr Fre has behavioral problems 😭 so I have to pinch him on the neck now and then until he doesn't care if I pinch him 🙃 so they can knock him out and cut his nuts off soon.😉
And there you go . . .another soprano! 🤔
😲

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
And there you go . . .another soprano! 🤔
😲
And well I tried the exercise on his neck. He didn't care that I was pinching him. So I tried every where else too and he liked it just as much 😁😁😁he doesn't care if I pinch him. He's done figured them out though😁