THE NUT HOUSE

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix
It was 117° in my backyard today. It's really god-awful and it's supposed to stay well over 100 for the next 10 days. Sometimes I wonder why I live in Phoenix. The tortoises are hot even and are looking for cool places. I found out my beloved little Vinny puppy is a quarter Chihuahua according to his genetics, a quarter Australian cattle dog and a quarter pitbull with the rest of the genes being round ed out by chowchow, cocker spaniel, and German Shepherd for the last 25%. Doesn't he look like a Chihuahua to you guys?

Attachments

• IMG_0284.jpeg
    IMG_0284.jpeg
    573.1 KB · Views: 1

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
I hope everybody that was in the path of hurricane Helene is safe and doing well.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Just doing my monthly check-in. Ya'll not nuts enough. Re-name the group. I'll check back in next month. Until then Aloooooohaaaaaa🌺🌸
I live in Phoenix. What more do I need to say other than that you'd have to be nuts to live here.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
It was 117° in my backyard today. It's really god-awful and it's supposed to stay well over 100 for the next 10 days. Sometimes I wonder why I live in Phoenix. The tortoises are hot even and are looking for cool places. I found out my beloved little Vinny puppy is a quarter Chihuahua according to his genetics, a quarter Australian cattle dog and a quarter pitbull with the rest of the genes being round ed out by chowchow, cocker spaniel, and German Shepherd for the last 25%. Doesn't he look like a Chihuahua to you guys?

He is GORGEOUS whatever he is!! 😍
If I had to pick for “chihuahua”
I would have to say…..🤔….
The ears??? 🫤

Am I right??

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
He is GORGEOUS whatever he is!! 😍
If I had to pick for “chihuahua”
I would have to say…..🤔….
The ears??? 🫤

Am I right??
I have no idea. You get to guess before the test result comes in and I had guessed that he was a mix of pitbull, Australian cattle dog, German shepherd, and Labrador retriever so my guess is were pretty accurate other than the lab. My other pitbull mix is supposedly 15% Chihuahua. I don't know what the big attraction is between a Chihuahua and a pitbull. Thank you for saying he's gorgeous. I think so but a lot of people think he looks goofy.