THE NUT HOUSE

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix
It was 117° in my backyard today. It's really god-awful and it's supposed to stay well over 100 for the next 10 days. Sometimes I wonder why I live in Phoenix. The tortoises are hot even and are looking for cool places. I found out my beloved little Vinny puppy is a quarter Chihuahua according to his genetics, a quarter Australian cattle dog and a quarter pitbull with the rest of the genes being round ed out by chowchow, cocker spaniel, and German Shepherd for the last 25%. Doesn't he look like a Chihuahua to you guys?

Attachments

• IMG_0284.jpeg
    IMG_0284.jpeg
    573.1 KB · Views: 1

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
I hope everybody that was in the path of hurricane Helene is safe and doing well.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Just doing my monthly check-in. Ya'll not nuts enough. Re-name the group. I'll check back in next month. Until then Aloooooohaaaaaa🌺🌸
I live in Phoenix. What more do I need to say other than that you'd have to be nuts to live here.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
It was 117° in my backyard today. It's really god-awful and it's supposed to stay well over 100 for the next 10 days. Sometimes I wonder why I live in Phoenix. The tortoises are hot even and are looking for cool places. I found out my beloved little Vinny puppy is a quarter Chihuahua according to his genetics, a quarter Australian cattle dog and a quarter pitbull with the rest of the genes being round ed out by chowchow, cocker spaniel, and German Shepherd for the last 25%. Doesn't he look like a Chihuahua to you guys?

He is GORGEOUS whatever he is!! 😍
If I had to pick for “chihuahua”
I would have to say…..🤔….
The ears??? 🫤

Am I right??

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
He is GORGEOUS whatever he is!! 😍
If I had to pick for “chihuahua”
I would have to say…..🤔….
The ears??? 🫤

Am I right??
I have no idea. You get to guess before the test result comes in and I had guessed that he was a mix of pitbull, Australian cattle dog, German shepherd, and Labrador retriever so my guess is were pretty accurate other than the lab. My other pitbull mix is supposedly 15% Chihuahua. I don't know what the big attraction is between a Chihuahua and a pitbull. Thank you for saying he's gorgeous. I think so but a lot of people think he looks goofy.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I have no idea. You get to guess before the test result comes in and I had guessed that he was a mix of pitbull, Australian cattle dog, German shepherd, and Labrador retriever so my guess is were pretty accurate other than the lab. My other pitbull mix is supposedly 15% Chihuahua. I don't know what the big attraction is between a Chihuahua and a pitbull. Thank you for saying he's gorgeous. I think so but a lot of people think he looks goofy.

Omg!!! People are nuuutz!!!
He is one of the best looking dogs I’ve ever seen! His face is so cute and his body is not too big or small… I think he looks perfect!
You know those dogs that have longer fur all over?
THAT kinda dog (to me) is goofy.
Or those miss treated poodles that get Pom Pom feet.. 🐩….
NOW THATS GOOFY!!!! (But still pretty)
I can’t wxplane why I love your dog so much but to ME I like everything about him.
🙂😃👍