The tortoise library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga County, New York
I saw a couple of people link to the tortoise library site by madkins. I have been a member here for months and have never referenced this site. I checked it out a couple days ago and found it outstanding!! I learned so much. I especially liked the tortoise first aid section, who knew you could attempt rescue breathing, and what the signs of heat stroke are. I encourage all members to check it out!

Thanks madkins, I've learned a lot
https://sites.google.com/site/tortoiselibrary/

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I appreciate the feedback. I really enjoy researching stuff, then reconfiguring and combining info to try to make it more useful.

I wish I could make it prettier, but a.) I want to keep it free (for you and me), and b.) I ain't that skilled in site design.

Hopefully I can get some time here soon to make some more pages. I really want to get some info in there for other species.

allegraf

10 Year Member!
It is where I sent everyone. It is a great site, easy to read and has good information! You rock, Madkins!

RonHays

5 Year Member
Oxford, Ms
It's the bible of tortoise care. Very informative. Love it.

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
I also send everyone new to forest chelonian care here. Informative, well articulated, and plenty of guest articles from very experienced keepers & breeders.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We're very lucky to have someone like Mark here on the forum. I too also refer new RF keepers to the tortoise library.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
(blushing in deep appreciation) Thanks!

Much of the credit goes to people like AllegraF, CDMay, terryo, Mike Pingleton, and lots of others who have offered articles, fact-checking, and more.

And to all the people who keep contributing research and personal experiences, and are dumb enough to post it somewhere I can find it, then post links to it on my site!

Status
Not open for further replies.