These little heart thieves.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Merrily we roll along, going about our lives and daily routines. My husband, 3 kids, their schooling, homework, after school activities, piano, choir, violin, and band. Play dates, errands, Christmas prep, house cleaning, the dogs, the cat, the boxie, the Leo trio. The laundry, yeah it gets it's OWN sentence. (Lol)

These three little Leo's come into my life and when I think I'm all maxed out on gushy smushy love, these tiny shelled babies manage to squeeze a little more out of me.

Thank you all for your recommendations for the Leo's and also to those who encouraged me to get 3+.
Here is a video I took this morning of them. This is an example of how they come to me when I talk to them. Last night I sat down next to their chamber, slid the top over so I could talk to them and they tortled over to me as fast as they could tortle. It was hilarious and OF COURSE, my phone was not in hand -le sigh-
But this video gives you an idea of how they come to see what the what's.

http://youtu.be/P2-Blz6O0BI

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
They are indeed little heart thieves! And you are the food goddess, or at least your hand is. Amazing how they know being so young. I agree, leos should only be sold as trios. So much better for them it does seem like. They are happy little tortoises with a happy (although, busy) little family! : )

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Hahaha. My hatchings are like, ohhhhh boy! The lady with the weird high pitched baby talk is here rambling nonsense. It must be time for some noms!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
That is adorable.

My leopards are nothing like that. They don't approach me for food or come when they see me. They don't shy away or retreat either. They are just "there" lol.