this and that

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I finally put in an order with ReptileEats for some food... just got a little to try out with Makidash, and got a 3 mo. sub for the Russians/Leo. The amount of time I spend going out every few days for fresh greens... I think this will be worth it, at least until summer when I can start picking my own stuff again!

And on a totally seperate note, I MADE Makidash come out this morning... normally I just leave her and pull her out in the evening, she stays out for five or ten minutes that hides again. Well I pulled her out, put her by the food/UVB... she's eaten a few nibbles, but she is wandering around the lighted side... she's been out for at least an hour! YAY! Of course as I type this, it looks like she's tiptoeing back to her hide... but this was nice to see her out so long today!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I think that I need to get a larger order with them next time. I have to supplement what I get from them with my own. Which is kind of good because it gives them more of a variety to eat. But it is nice to have the shipment come every two weeks!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Yah I don't know if what I ordered will be enough or not, but I figure I can add in what's needed... Between the 8 Russians and the yearling Leo. I dunno if the sub. I got will be enough or not... 2 lbs every 2 weeks... but I could add in a small order on the off weeks or something...

I imagine I ordered TOO MUCH for Makidash, but it's just one shipment for hers so I can adjust that in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.