this is a turtle.. but still..

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utica. MI
okay, so i was doing some looking around and i found this girl who claims to be in loveee with her turtle and she thinks he is the cutest thing ever... now im sure im not the only one who thought this when i seen the picture but what the hell is that? its either a clay piece, or a severly malnourished turtle...

somebody pleasee tell me this isnt real. it makes my heart sink =[

i dont think it is real, but the way she was talking about it makes it seem really very much alive.

its probably stupid of me to think that it can be real lol

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 124

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If its stupid for you to think its real, well I will be stupid with you:p
I can't tell if it is real or not. I don't think it is, but weird things do happen and live. The nails are what kinda makes it look real to me. Most statques wouldn't have such long nails on it. Lets hope someone else has seen this some place on the internet and knows for sure if it is real or not. Where did you find it? If it is real, at least it is loved:D

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
It has a metal ring coming from the nose area so I think its fake...

lisalove

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Totally has a metal ring through the nose--maybe it's a bull turtle!!!!!!! :p
I vote (hope) for fake!

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
holy crap lol it does look real in the fact of the nails but also it does look as if it has a ring in the nose... maybe it WAS alive at one point ??? lol n had it "stuffed" so to speak...... lol i have NO clue i hope its fake to ...if not pooor pooooor looking thinig ...:(

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
Kvoigt said:
holy crap lol it does look real in the fact of the nails but also it does look as if it has a ring in the nose... maybe it WAS alive at one point ??? lol n had it "stuffed" so to speak...... lol i have NO clue i hope its fake to ...if not pooor pooooor looking thinig ...:(

ohhh dont say thatt D: i hope to god its not "stuffed" and yeas! the nails is what throws me off, the legs dont look right, and neither does the shell, but the nails and the head is what throws me off =\ and i didnt even notice the metal ring lol i was too busy being all "omg that poor thing D:"

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
It does look freakishly real to a point but the nose ring gives it away as a fake :)

Tccarolina

10 Year Member!
CA
Isn't the front right leg bending the wrong way at the joint? Turtle elbows only allow the front legs to bend backward, not forward like this one does. Plus,there are no scales on the front legs. Other than that, and the nose ring, it does look like a malnourished, stunted real one, though.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
It is concerning how unsure so many seem to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.