Three Toed Box Turtle Group:

Status
Not open for further replies.

conservation

10 Year Member!
I have a beautiful group of box turtles for sale. I purchased all of them except the largest male from a breeder in Fresno about four years ago. This breeder has been breeding them outdoors for over ten years.

I picked up the largest male several years ago from a local longtime keeper. The large male has old damage to his shell but is in great health. I believe the damage happened 10 plus years ago.

I have kept this group outdoors in Southern California from day one. They are strong and healthy turtles.

I believe the group to be 2.5 or 3.4. I am not exactly sure about one animal.

I am looking to find these a quality home where they will be kept outdoors year round.

The large females are actively breeding and are large enough to lay fertile eggs.

I haven't had the time to Harvest eggs so I would rather them go to someone who does.

The price is negotiable to the right home. I can ship at a low price but I would rather them go to a local home.

Some of the turtles have colors like Eastern Box turtles but I was told they are all 3-Toed.

I am a tortoise guy and not a box turtle expert.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1471469896.096242.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.