Tiddles

Ciri

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson
Tiddles is really, really cute! I especially love that picture of him/her soaking in water. It's interesting how reluctant they are to be photographed at this age. But in time, they really learn to trust, and ignore the camera.

AmordeAbba

Southern CA
Thank you! I am so happy to have found him! Well he/she found me. God really healed my heart by bringing him/her into my life at this moment! :) It has been 2 days or researching and reading about this but I am feeling more comfortable about it all now! I think the enclosure section is my favorite!! :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Are his eyes always closed like in the last pic? Does he have a way to warm up now?

Ciri

5 Year Member
Tucson
Thank you! I am so happy to have found him! Well he/she found me. God really healed my heart by bringing him/her into my life at this moment! :) It has been 2 days or researching and reading about this but I am feeling more comfortable about it all now! I think the enclosure section is my favorite!! :)
I'm glad to hear it's getting more comfortable.
Yes, I have really felt that the loving forces in the universe have brought me these wonderful creatures, oftentimes in my moments of greatest despair. They are such blessings.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
No his eyes were just closed when I took the picture.

Whew! Okay good. The eyes are a pretty good indicator of a tortoises overall health. Its one of the things to look at when evaluating their condition.