Tom

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Thanks Tom for helping so many individuals out to ensure that their tortoises are healthy and for the tortoises themselves! Your knowledge is impeccable.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
I just Thanked you in another Thread, and I shall also Thank You here. Your awesome Tom, and I can hardly Thank you enough for all the advice and help you've given me since I first joined this forum. Your very knowledgeable and a great educator, you've helped so many. Thanks for being an all around Great Guy.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I would also like to thank Tom for his care sheets, plant lists etc which have been invaluable to me as a beginner When I first rescued my tort last July I didn't have a clue about them - it has ben a very steep ;earning curve and I still have such a lot to learn though but at least I found this place and strive to follow all advice as best I can. I like the way he doesn't pussyfoot around people - you can't when there's the health and well being of animals at stake.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
He likes the VH version with David Lee Roth better. That's good enough for me!

Sorry. I'm just not a fan of Sammy, although I do like "I can't drive 55". For me to consider it Van Halen, it must include Diamond Dave. Just sayin'...

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I benefited from lots of his care sheet in the very early days of my torts keeping! ! !

He is a great guy for sure! ! !

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Does Tom read this thread?

Yes. I just don't know what to say...

I do what I do because I just love tortoises and I want to help them. I'm so motivated because in the past I have had so many ignorance based failures. Me learning the hard way has hurt a few animals along the way. If I can prevent more animals from suffering the same fate for the same reasons, I feel like it can somehow make up for some of my past failures. Some people take offense or outright fight what I'm trying to tell them, but that doesn't bother me. They need to hear it. If they ignore it, then their failure will not be my fault and I will have done everything I could to to try and prevent something bad from happening.

Having all of you publicly thank me for just doing what I do makes up for all the detractors, attacks and insults I've endured over all the years for sticking my neck out and defending my observations and opinions in my attempt to better the lives of the tortoises in our care. I'm very happy that some people have found my advice useful and helpful, and thank all of you for taking the time to stop by this thread and bring another smile to my day.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You're the man Tom . You need not thank us . Your information is all we need . Haha Sorry Tom and Ken but van halen sucks .

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Ummmm Mike, just to let ya know, your buddy “Kid Rock" ain't from the south and ain't no son of Hank! He's a Yank.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Haha Sorry Tom and Ken but van halen sucks .

BLASPHEMY!!!

How can you listen to "Hot For Teacher" and not recognize musical genius? The drum line alone embodies complete and total excellence and don't even get me started on the borderline magical ability of Eddie when strumming...

VH sucks? NO SIR! About that, you could not be more wrong.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
But with my musical tastes, I enjoy the band, “Hayseed-Dixie". They are a hillbilly coverband for AC/DC. Banjos and all. Give them a listen and tell me about tight riffs.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I'm not sure how this thread shifted into 80s metal and hairbands. I was a major metalhead back in the day. And I also listen to country music. I actually saw Oak Ridge boys and Metallica in the same week. You guys are cracking me up.