Tort passed away.. frustrated

DigitalArtDad

Location (City and/or State)
SAINT JOSEPH
Breeder got back to me today. He said the rest of the batch was solid and only has a 7 day satisfaction guarantee but is willing to work with me on the price of another from next year's batch. They do have a terms and service so I realize I'm not entitled to any refund or replacement and that's just the danger of purchasing hatchlings I guess..

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Breeder got back to me today. He said the rest of the batch was solid and only has a 7 day satisfaction guarantee but is willing to work with me on the price of another from next year's batch. They do have a terms and service so I realize I'm not entitled to any refund or replacement and that's just the danger of purchasing hatchlings I guess..
I'm sure the breeder is "willing" to work with you. But I'd find another breeder. You obviously know at least a little about caring for tortoises also. 7 days isn't enough time to really tell anything about the health of a tortoise. It takes more time than that for them to even get used to where they have found themselves at.

DigitalArtDad

SAINT JOSEPH
I'm sure the breeder is "willing" to work with you. But I'd find another breeder. You obviously know at least a little about caring for tortoises also. 7 days isn't enough time to really tell anything about the health of a tortoise. It takes more time than that for them to even get used to where they have found themselves at.
Ya I already have another one who is a TTPG member and does very well with this species.