Tortoise collection of my wife----------None of them alive!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Here are some of the Tortoise and Turtles collection.

Hope you like them........

IMG_0725.JPGIMG_0726.JPGIMG_0727.JPGIMG_0728.JPGIMG_0729.JPGIMG_0730.JPGIMG_0731.JPGIMG_0732.JPGIMG_0733.JPGIMG_0734.JPGIMG_0735.JPGIMG_0736.JPGIMG_0737.JPGIMG_0738.JPGIMG_0739.JPG

There are much more then this, I just can't find where she kept them all.

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I was almost afraid to open this thread with that title. Woo, glad I did though. That's some collection and there's even more? Wow, nice.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I used to have shelves and shelves of turtle/tortoise knick knacks and figurines. I gave them all to my sister because I got tired of dusting all of them. Your wife has a nice collection.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
wellington said:
I was almost afraid to open this thread with that title. Woo, glad I did though. That's some collection and there's even more? Wow, nice.

Sorry!!!!!

I have to admit that I knew a title like that will track some attentions.

I'm glad that you like it.

Yvonne G said:
I used to have shelves and shelves of turtle/tortoise knick knacks and figurines. I gave them all to my sister because I got tired of dusting all of them. Your wife has a nice collection.

Thank you for your reply! My wife have a good way to keep the dust away which she ware different one everyday and those figurines are kept in a display case.

Thank you for looking!!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Your wife has a tortoise and turtle problem . She may need help. I think buying more live ones should fix her right up . :D:D:p:p:p

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
mike taylor said:
Your wife has a tortoise and turtle problem . She may need help. I think buying more live ones should fix her right up . :D:D:p:p:p

Thank you for your diagnosis. You are 100% correct. We just got another radiated tortoise today.

Now we have 3 Reds, 4 Leos, 1 white Leo, 3 Hermanns, 1 Marginated. 1 ERS. I think she is getting worse...............HELP! ! ! ! ! !! !