Tortoise Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

droogievesch

5 Year Member
Do you have the best enclosure here on the forum? Does your Tortoise Paradise offer something that gives it one up on everything else? I'm looking to see the best of the best of the enclosures here, and I want to know why you think yours is the best here.

My fiance has grand plans of a multi-story mansion with waterfalls, and I'd love to see if anyone else has "above and beyond" enclosures. Once we get past the "Oh! And we can do..." stage and into the actual practical planning stage I'll get some photos up. But for the meantime, let's see some eye candy!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
Well JD has beuatiful outdoor enclosures as does TerryO

TerryO has beuatiful indoor enclosures are stunning! Beuatiful!

Toms enclosure are great to look at aswell as being very practical, and they all have different points! (ie. Higher humidity etc...He is very experimental)

Many more just of top of my head! :)

droogievesch

5 Year Member
tyler0912 said:
Well JD has beuatiful outdoor enclosures as does TerryO

TerryO has beuatiful indoor enclosures are stunning! Beuatiful!

Toms enclosure are great to look at aswell as being very practical, and they all have different points! (ie. Higher humidity etc...He is very experimental)

Many more just of top of my head! :)

I can't wait to see pictures!!!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
hehe, sorry i could not pull any up for you, mines nothing to look at but holds humidity and does the job :)

Jeansie1988

5 Year Member
Hamilton, ON
I'd love to see what people have their red foots in for inside enclosures for ones that are around 6"

Status
Not open for further replies.