TortoiseYard.com Customer Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utah
I just got a brand new baby from Vicki Hale at Tortoiseyard and I must say she looks great. Lots of color, ate like a pig right out of the box, and immediately active in her new home.

I can't say anything negative about working with Vicki. She's awesome. A direct quote from an email she sent me is "My main goal is that people are happy with the babies they receive." and after working with her I really do believe it. She has responded within 24 hours (maximum) to any questions or concerns that I've had.

Here are some pictures of how the baby came packaged to me.
1j0svl.jpg

and inside was a 7 or 8 page caresheet.

The box was stuffed full of packing peanuts and styrofoam. At the center of the box I found this:
vem96q.jpg

which held the baby safely during shipping

and inside that box was this little one. Very cute and seems to be very healthy (at very least she has a healthy appetite ;) )

316rwuw.jpg

Here's the address label on the box that was sent. The transaction was done using paypal and I can't figure out a way to make a receipt from that alone. But, this is my proof that this baby did in fact come from Vicki at Tortoiseyard.com
edit by Josh said:
My name is Zack by the way (in case you couldn't tell from the picture ;) )

and this was a last little detail I noticed. I thought was funny, but I am also glad she added it.
25fkgb7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.