Training domestic cats?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
They are in one of my old computers somewhere. Its not likely that I'll get around to digging those out, charging them and trying to retrieve photos. Somewhere I have a picture of my daughter sitting on Spike the rhino when they were both about 1.5 years old.

I took @Maggie3fan up to meet the elephants once. She might have pics somewhere. I think she saw Spike that day too.
OMG! That was the trip of a lifetime. I actually got snotted on by an elephant, and got to pet a freakin rhino! Pet a rhino. Can you believe it??! I was sick as hell and still had a time!! I was too busy petting animals to take a picture. We all say that baby animals are the cutest...I pet a baby Zebra, the cutest ever.!!! So tiny and just so cute. I really appreciated Tom taking me around. I met his wife also. I saw cats that did tricks. The best was a GSD trained to growl and snarl and act like he was gonna attack when Tom gave a command, and the dog immediately stopped growling and smiled. I know I have said it before but...Thank You Tom for that day...it was the best ever. I remember asking Tom if I could pet the dog...and Tom said "no, he is not a pet, he works, he is an employee". I will never forget that trip...the trip of a lifetime