Trouble maker continued...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
This story has changed so much since I started it...lol
So I'm thinking over what's been suggested first by Y and then my friend @ZEROPILOT and admitting her tire will have to go. So I decided to wander my yard and see what I could come up with. So (I grab my camera..lol) and as I turn the corner on my deck, look at what I see...100_2383.JPG. My fault... as I was just sprinting (well....) up to the deck for my gloves so I can move some cinderblocks and give Mary some more room.But I am caught by my neighbor for a couple of minutes, or a lot. Then I'm thirsty so I grab a Dew...and I did leave the gate open...but I DID NOT do this...100_2392.JPG
she is so freakin strong! Now...my Bob was a good natured, pretty big male Sulcata...and he didn't exhibit his strength the way that Mary does. She is so pissed now that she's banging into the closed gate now...she's been out ya see. Now she's a crazed 40 pound, 9 year old female who's always mad. Bob would follow my wiggling fingers but mary don't care...I'm trying to get her back to her pen, but she just kept turning around to hit at the gate. Oh right...that's gonna stop her...100_2389.JPG so I ended up picking her up...groan...she's back in her pen and speaking of back...darn hurts now...I'm having company for supper in a bit, making 3 bean chili...yum!...look at how big she has gotten over the winter...but she hates me. No matter what treat it is, she will jump and ram at me so I drop the treat and she gets it...She's ill tempered and so angry. antifa musta abused her because I really have never seen such an angry being......gotta make the corn bread...to be continued...part 3...100_2390.JPG