Trouble maker the end

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Well those who know me somewhat, know I try to give a sorta lesson...like, how to set your tort shed on fire 101...anyhow...when last we saw the not so beautiful mug of Mary Knobbins...(to me her carapace looks like a dirt bike tire that are called knobbies)..look at her face, now picture the Cowardly Lions gruff voice saying "put'em upp' put'em up!!100_2368.JPG
so she had knocked over one darn block and went crazy...100_2384.JPG she always heads for the bird bath first...100_2383.JPG
so I put her back and tried to prepare the dinner I'm supposed to have a 6...but went out to make sure everybody was back inside and this is what I saw...cross my freakin heart...I did not in anyway set this up...100_2365.JPG
seriously!!! It is jammed in there. At first it made me cry...so scary...if I can't stay a few steps ahead of her...holy cats! My NASCAR tires...guess they go to the tire cloud in the sky now...I had to give it a couple of yanks to pull it out...what the heck will she be like at 100 pounds? I really think Bob's easy going temperament made him easier to keep. This is a hateful unappreciative beast... this is from inside her shed...100_2370.JPG
so I think gramma Maggie's lesson of the week is, be prepared, afyer the are Mary's size it's imperative to stay totally ahead of them. I think havingn one tortyou can spend more time getting to know is more fun than having a creep of sulcata...be prepared, always be prepared...

Attachments

• 100_2366.JPG
    100_2366.JPG
    711.5 KB · Views: 3

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!!!!!!! I actually did laugh out loud at the tire picture. I see getting stuck in the tire and freezing HIS butt off didn't teach HIM a lesson. You say HE's mean, but I think he's dumber than a load of bricks!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!!!!!!! I actually did laugh out loud at the tire picture. I see getting stuck in the tire and freezing HIS butt off didn't teach HIM a lesson. You say HE's mean, but I think he's dumber than a load of bricks!
So you are changing their sex again Y???????

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Well those who know me somewhat, know I try to give a sorta lesson...like, how to set your tort shed on fire 101...anyhow...when last we saw the not so beautiful mug of Mary Knobbins...(to me her carapace looks like a dirt bike tire that are called knobbies)..look at her face, now picture the Cowardly Lions gruff voice saying "put'em upp' put'em up!!View attachment 344612
so she had knocked over one darn block and went crazy...View attachment 344613 she always heads for the bird bath first...View attachment 344614
so I put her back and tried to prepare the dinner I'm supposed to have a 6...but went out to make sure everybody was back inside and this is what I saw...cross my freakin heart...I did not in anyway set this up...View attachment 344615
seriously!!! It is jammed in there. At first it made me cry...so scary...if I can't stay a few steps ahead of her...holy cats! My NASCAR tires...guess they go to the tire cloud in the sky now...I had to give it a couple of yanks to pull it out...what the heck will she be like at 100 pounds? I really think Bob's easy going temperament made him easier to keep. This is a hateful unappreciative beast... this is from inside her shed...View attachment 344617
so I think gramma Maggie's lesson of the week is, be prepared, afyer the are Mary's size it's imperative to stay totally ahead of them. I think havingn one tortyou can spend more time getting to know is more fun than having a creep of sulcata...be prepared, always be prepared...
Do you race in Nascar?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Damn, Maggie. That is SO TIME CONSUMING.
My RF give me so little grief that there are days that I honestly forget that they are there. And weeks can pass and the only maintenance they require are food and to have clean water. And with all of the rain and falling fruit, even some of THAT takes care of itself.
I'm in awe of that dedication.
Some of us work much harder at this than others

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
@Yvonne G I am beginning to think you're not much of a sexist, well, that's probably not the right word... ..first male....then female and now "Oh Maggie" again??? PuleezeG
guess she needs another beak grinding...100_2423.JPG
small gular100_2424.JPG
yipes!! I almost caught this right in the face....lol100_2423.JPG100_2424.JPG100_2407.JPG
OK this is your last and definitive guess...100_2404.JPG100_2404.JPG100_2405.JPG

Tortoise Nana

Las Vegas, Nv
Well those who know me somewhat, know I try to give a sorta lesson...like, how to set your tort shed on fire 101...anyhow...when last we saw the not so beautiful mug of Mary Knobbins...(to me her carapace looks like a dirt bike tire that are called knobbies)..look at her face, now picture the Cowardly Lions gruff voice saying "put'em upp' put'em up!!View attachment 344612
so she had knocked over one darn block and went crazy...View attachment 344613 she always heads for the bird bath first...View attachment 344614
so I put her back and tried to prepare the dinner I'm supposed to have a 6...but went out to make sure everybody was back inside and this is what I saw...cross my freakin heart...I did not in anyway set this up...View attachment 344615
seriously!!! It is jammed in there. At first it made me cry...so scary...if I can't stay a few steps ahead of her...holy cats! My NASCAR tires...guess they go to the tire cloud in the sky now...I had to give it a couple of yanks to pull it out...what the heck will she be like at 100 pounds? I really think Bob's easy going temperament made him easier to keep. This is a hateful unappreciative beast... this is from inside her shed...View attachment 344617
Your girl is so cute and so funny. She needs her very own syndicated tv show.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Nya uh. . . (shakes her head no). . . male/female!
so she/he is in flux now? Like really not big enuf? They are growing really good, but they are too small for their
age (s). I actually don't have a clue how old she is but this is her when I got her and that big male I adopted out in Bakersfield...she's on my far right...IMG_0294.JPG
That's her under my left hand...IMG_0301.JPGOf course, none of that matters...we still don't know how old she is...lol