Trying to improve my red foot tortoise enclosure.

Jaxattack

Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
This is my Yearling red foot tortoise enclosure. I know the lighting is a little off but I am trying to work on it. It was too cold and I completely had the lighting off. Right now I have a flukers CHE, uvb coil bulb (I have a strip bulb and am waiting to install it.) I will run the infared on cold days In the winter. The one on the rack is running nothing, it's just there. I struggle with humidity, is there any way to fix this without a cover? Could I get another CHE and ads a repti fogger? Thanks for any feedback, and please correct me on anything i am doing wrong. he is getting bigger and I am really trying I am just inexperienced. He is about 3.5 inches on the shell and almost a year and a half old. I feed large meals every other day with some protein thrown in every once and awhile. My main problems are just lighting and humidity. Also please forgive my terrible plant care. The allovera is gone and i need to clear it out but I am trying to help the spider palm. I've had him for over a year an I always freak out that he is fairly inactive. other people have told me this is bormal for babies, but i feel that it is past this point. This is why i am trying to increase temp.20220308_230616.jpg