TTPG 2019

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I wish I could conquer my inhibitions about leaving the property. I'd love to be able to go.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I wish I could conquer my inhibitions about leaving the property. I'd love to be able to go.
My offer still stands. I'll come pick you up. The hotel that many of us stay at is near the conference center, costs around $50 a night, and they serve a free breakfast.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My offer still stands. I'll come pick you up. The hotel that many of us stay at is near the conference center, costs around $50 a night, and they serve a free breakfast.
Thank you Tom, that's very generous, however it's leaving the animals for someone else to care for that keeps me here.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
I'd love to fly out to next year's conference. Whats the name of the hotel ya'll stay at? $50 per night???? I couldn't find anything that cheap in the slums around here!

2turtletom

5 Year Member
Akron, Ohio
I'd love to fly out to next year's conference. Whats the name of the hotel ya'll stay at? $50 per night???? I couldn't find anything that cheap in the slums around here!

The Ramada was about a 15 minute walk, and the hotel is a mid-century modern throwback, complete with a pool that all the rooms open to, and the breakfast was pretty good as well.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
The Ramada was about a 15 minute walk, and the hotel is a mid-century modern throwback, complete with a pool that all the rooms open to, and the breakfast was pretty good as well.
Thanks. Sounds good. I have family out in Modena that I'd like to visit as well, so I'll need to get a rental car as well.