Turtle and tortoise sanctuary in ALABAMA

rachelraines

Location (City and/or State)
ALABAMA
Please delete if not allowed!

But I live in Birmingham, Alabama, and found an amazing tortoise and turtle sanctuary near the Tuscaloosa area. Every single one of their tortoises was a surrendered pet. It is an extremely loving and dedicated family giving these animals, the best life that they can. With that being said it is a small business that many people don’t know about and thought I could bring it to this page.! if you live in or around the area - membership is only five dollars. But if you aren’t from the area and would like to help - you can make donations on their website! I went there this weekend and you could tell how well kept each animal enclosure was and how much love they put into this sanctuary. They were on the brink of shutting down, but with the help of donations and their members were able to stay open and provide these incredible animals with amazing homes. They have a tortoise that came in with MBD and you should see how much they have done for this baby. 🥹

This is a link to the TikTok I made after my visit on Saturday !IMG_8071.pngIMG_8071.pngIMG_8071.png