Turtle eggs

omar_00043

Location (City and/or State)
السعودية (Saudi)
Hello
I have Greek turtles and I always fail to deal with turtle eggs until I become frustrated
I want to help me how to deal with eggs in the right way !!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome!

Gather them up, not changing the orientation. Place them in some sort of medium, in a small container. I like to use vermiculite, but garden soil would be ok. Then put them someplace where you can keep the temperature constant at about 85F degrees.

I'll send a shout out to @GBtortoises and @HermanniChris . They raise Greek tortoises and would be able to give you better information.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hi
IMG_1897.jpg
First decide what your going to do with the baby’s cause if you don’t have a plan for the baby’s don’t worry about the eggs .

omar_00043

السعودية (Saudi)
Hi, and welcome!

Gather them up, not changing the orientation. Place them in some sort of medium, in a small container. I like to use vermiculite, but garden soil would be ok. Then put them someplace where you can keep the temperature constant at about 85F degrees.

I'll send a shout out to @GBtortoises and @HermanniChris . They raise Greek tortoises and would be able to give you better information.

Thanks for your reply, I reached out to Randy Betz (@shellfreak) who owns tortstork. He helped me with getting everything set up to incubate my greek eggs. He has been a great help with all my questions on Greek tortoises. And he responds really quick.