Not open for further replies.

SweetPete7

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Dakota
First things first, here is my proof of purchase:

TurtleStuff.com Order Email said:
Greetings!

Your order has shipped. <<<<<<<<<<<<no, the order was not shipped until 3 weeks after the order was placed.

All tracking numbers are entered into the PayPal system, you may find your tracking information there at any time. <<<<<<<<<<the original tracking number in this order did not WORK for several weeks, as Turtlestuff.com delayed shipping for 3 weeks. This left me quite confused, as I continued to attempt to track a package that was non-existant in the mailing system. I emailed several times only to get automated replies, or no reply at all.

Please note: A Delivery Confirmation number is not the same as a \"tracking number.\" Please keep in mind that the USPS sometimes does not scan packages until close to final destination, since Delivery Confirmation is just that-proof that a package has been delivered.

Thanks so much for your business, and for visiting TurtleStuff.Com!

This email confirms the shipment of your order placed at TurtleStuff Dot Com shopping cart

The Details of the order are as follows
Order id :5869
Ordering date/time :2010-08-20 14:54:21

The order was shipped to the following address

Shipped to :Amber Peters
Company Name:
Address of shipping:2xx Fxx Mxx Dr.
City:xxx
State:x
Zip:5xxx

The order was placed by Customer

Name :Amber Peters
Company Name:
Address: REDACTED
City: xx
State: xx
Zip: xx
Email: REDACTED
Phone: REDACTED

---------------------The order details are as follows--------------------

Product ID SKU/No Name Qty Price Total
Item - 207 * Mediterranean Grass 1 $4.89 $4.89
Item - 100144 * Cactus Fruities-Ectotherm 1 $5.89 $5.89
Item - 100215 * Repti-Rock Food Dish 1 $3.29 $3.29
Item - 100221 * Repti-Safe Instant Terrarium Water Conditioner 1 $6.59 $6.59
Item - 100286 * Akwa Tears Lubricant Ophthalmic Ointment 1 $5.99 $5.99
Item - 100354 * Deer Grass -- Muhlenbergia rigens 1 $5.99 $5.99

Sub Total $32.64
Discounts $0.00
Shipping $12.59
Tax ( ) $0.00
Grand Total $45.23
Shipping Service:USPS Priority Mail

Thank you for your order.

TurtleStuff Dot Com
P.O. Box 260 Apple Valley, CA 92307-0005

Phone:
Fax:
Email:[email protected]

Where's your package?

9101010521297675015585 <<<<<<<<<Again, this tracking number did not work for several weeks, as Turtlestuff.com did not actually SHIP my package until 3 weeks after the order was placed. I placed my order on Aug. 20th, and as seen below, I did not recieve my package until Sept. 17th- nearly a month later.

Delivery Date:Sep 17, 2010
View Details

Details about your shipment Transaction ID: 6BS785566W760253E

Hello Amber Peters,

Reptile Foods added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

Shipper USPS
Tracking number 9101010521297675015585
Shipping status Shipped

If you have questions about the shipment, please contact [email protected]

Seller
Reptile Foods
[email protected]

Shipping address - confirmed
xx
xx
xx
United States

Help Center | Resolution Center | Security Center
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences.

Copyright ©2010 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal Email ID PP513

SO, having placed the order on August 20th, and not actually RECIEVING my order until 3 days shy of a month, I'm sure you can understand the frustration. What made this particularly unsettling is that Turtlestuff.com would not respond to the several emails I sent inquiring about my order. If ANYTHING, I would recieve an automated reply- such as the following:

Hello!

We've just returned from a hugely successful seed collection trip-and will be filling ALL orders before we leave again on Tuesday.<br><br> Thanks so much for your patience during this-our busiest season in years.
Kindest regards,
TurtleStuff.com
I recieved THAT automated reply directly after ordering, and so I figured that shipping may be a bit delayed, but had NO idea that it would take a month to arrive, OR that there would be no means of communication between buyer/seller. I waited patiently for two weeks, then became concerned and began to send e-mail after e-mail asking for a simple explaination or approximate date of delivery. Shortly before my order finally arrived, I recieved an email (at last!) stating they had been having troubles with their email server, which is why they failed to reply to my emails. This however, would have no effect on shipping, correct?
My order arrived, however they did not offer a discount on the order or even a coupon for a discount on FUTURE orders- to compensate for the delayed shipping or lack of communication.
I will not order from this site again. Just thought I'd share my experience.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
RE: TurtleStuff.com Customer Review AKA TurtleCafe.com

Note: Address info deleted by mod for forum member's safety.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Turtlestuff.com

On November 19th I ordered some seeds from both Carolina Pet Supply and TurtleStuff. The Carolina seeds came about three days later, have been planted and are sprouting and growing.

The TurtleStuff didn't come, didn't come, didn't come... Finally on December 30 I received an email saying it had been shipped. I waited - wanting to get the seeds into the ground asap - but it still didn't come. Last week I sent an email saying I hadn't received the order. I got an automated reply back saying orders hadn't been shipped because some seeds were taking longer to dry than anticipated. I emailed her back asking to cancel my order - no reply. I sent another email asking for a confirmation of my cancellation - no reply.

I called Pay Pal, but because my transaction was over 45 days, they would not do anything about it. Now I'm waiting for my credit card company to dispute the charges - which by the way - were charged to my account the same day as the order!

My encounters with this company have not been good. This is the second time I have had to contact them several times in an attempt to get my order. Needless to say, I won't be ordering from there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.