Tyrone is fickle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
So I thought I would give Tyrone an early valentine treat .. His favorite ... Strawberries! Well guess what? He snubbed them! That's right walked right up to them and didn't eat them! I thought OMG, he must be sick! So I thought what the heck, I will try some kale.... Omg he attacked it
Ike I hadn't fed him all day long! He ate all of it, so I gave him a little more and he ate all of that! Then finally ate his strawberries!

He is now soaking in his dish, and has been for the last 45 minutes... What do you make of that? He is just sitting there like its a hot tub and he is waiting for the ladies to show up! Btw it is always warm, because I have a 60watt build over it.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Maybe he was trying to show some manners and eat his dessert last?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That's funny. I think they just like to mess with us. You know, keep us guessing. Make sure we are paying attention :D

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
wellington said:
That's funny. I think they just like to mess with us. You know, keep us guessing. Make sure we are paying attention :D

I thought for sure he was getting sick or something was wrong with him... He was sitting with his front legs in his soaking dish and his head was kinda hanging down almost touching the water... He was SLEEPING! I tried to get a picture .. Darn squeaky floor!

So I gave him a nice long soak in his tub... As long as he can see me he loves to soak but if I move out of his eyesight he starts trying to climb out! He truly is S P O I L E D!

Alan RF

5 Year Member
United Kingdom
Watsonpartyof4 said:
He is a little ****!

Ha ha ha bet he was letting some wind off in his bath...making it like a jacuzzi and giving you the stink eye because you've not spoilt him enough to buy him one lmao! Alan would of popped over but he can't get on the plane due to weight restrictions! :)

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Alan RF said:
Ha ha ha bet he was letting some wind off in his bath...making it like a jacuzzi and giving you the stink eye because you've not spoilt him enough to buy him one lmao! Alan would of popped over but he can't get on the plane due to weight restrictions! :)

Ha ha ha! Tyrone prefers I stand there with a straw and blow bubbles in his bath... He likes to save on the expense of running a jacuzzi! Poor Super Chunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.