Unexpected new addition....

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
What exactly are you trying to feed him? Has he eaten what you offered?

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I have no clue. Probably frozen mice or rats. I just left it in front of her last night. When I came down this morning i didnt see it anywhere & she was in the warm spot so hopefully she took it. I'll investigate a little deeper when i get home.
Did she eat it?

S2G

AL
Did she eat it?
She did & was starting to loosen up. Now I have another issue though. I went to feed her last night. Apparently my kid opened the top to look & now shes loose in my basement area somewhere. Im going to put a heat lamp out everyday when I get home & maybe she'll come out before I go to bed. Its probably a lost cause though. Theres too many nooks where she could get in a wall or down to the sump pump at her size. Her cage with the lock is coming in tomorrow go figure...

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
She did & was starting to loosen up. Now I have another issue though. I went to feed her last night. Apparently my kid opened the top to look & now shes loose in my basement area somewhere. Im going to put a heat lamp out everyday when I get home & maybe she'll come out before I go to bed. Its probably a lost cause though. Theres too many nooks where she could get in a wall or down to the sump pump at her size. Her cage with the lock is coming in tomorrow go figure...
Usually, they will hide somewhere dark and warm, very close to the enclosure she escaped from. They don't venture far right away, especially having been just fed, and just a baby. She is close by.
If you post a picture or two of the basement area showing the items/furniture around, we can probably figure out where she is if we are lucky! Been there, done that.