Update on Alexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
THE FENCE IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!! We hired a different person to get our privacy fence finished & he had it done in less than 2 weeks. It would've been sooner but we had some rain so it put him behind. I can't tell you how happy I am and I can see how much happier the dogs are too. Alexus & I have definately both gotten in better shape with the work on the agility course & extra walks we've been doing. The agility course has been very fun & I laugh everytime because she's so silly when she's trying to work thru it with me. She is still all clumsy legs & carefree attitude so she makes me laugh. Our stress level with each other has diminished to almost nothing, thank goodness to the agility training & extra walks. I am trying to teach her to catch a frisbee now, she is very curious about this new game. I just wanted to give you all an update, thanks to lots of patience & your help, we are all much happier now :D Thank you!!!

Calmmoment.jpg

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
I'm so glad thing are going better for you and Alexus. Agility is so much fun for the dogs and people too. Just wondering tho: does the tabby on the sofa know that there are two large canines in the room? He/she looks waaay toooo relaxed LOL.

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
Edna said:
I'm so glad thing are going better for you and Alexus. Agility is so much fun for the dogs and people too. Just wondering tho: does the tabby on the sofa know that there are two large canines in the room? He/she looks waaay toooo relaxed LOL.

LOL Yes, Skats knows there are two big dogs in the room :D He let them know way in advance that he's not a kitty to mess with! I have another cat too, he will play with the chihuahua but not the big dogs. Occasionally Alexus will try to play with them but they quickly remind her that it's not acceptable :D (And both cats are declawed in the front so no physical injuries to the dogs when the kitties are reminding them of their place)

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Ah!! Cat rule and dogs drool! My late beloved cat Poojah used to crouch behind a chair, waiting for my beagle to run a lap through the living room. Poojah (declawed) would jump on the the little dog's back and mountain-lion her. The beagle would keep on running and the smile never left her face. I love when the animals have it all worked out between themselves!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
What a great picture!! Love the cat on the couch :cool:

Edna said:
Ah!! Cat rule and dogs drool! My late beloved cat Poojah used to crouch behind a chair, waiting for my beagle to run a lap through the living room. Poojah (declawed) would jump on the the little dog's back and mountain-lion her. The beagle would keep on running and the smile never left her face. I love when the animals have it all worked out between themselves!

haha reminds me of my Chihuahua. She waits around the corner and crouches down, and when my 15-lb mix walks around the corner she pounces :D

Status
Not open for further replies.