Update on Herbie

Eadie

Location (City and/or State)
Kent England
I thought I had a Greek buuuuut found out a few days ago he's a Russian. He's called Frank. He's 5 but he came to me only last July. Your in for so much fun and love. They are amazing animals. Lot's of care and research but such amazing friends. They have such personalities
Aww Frank's a stunner 😍
I've just posted asking whether Herbie is from east or west as I haven't a clue and I just want to know as much as I can about him
I can honestly say that I've wanted a tort for as long as I can remember and he hasn't disappointed he has stolen my heart πŸ’“
I'm just over worrying ATM as this is my 1st tortoise πŸ™„
I worry is he too hot too cold has he eaten enough has he had enough exercise the list goes on 🀣
I'm sure I'll settle down in a few years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jonathanmatthews

Chester
Aww Frank's a stunner 😍
I've just posted asking whether Herbie is from east or west as I haven't a clue and I just want to know as much as I can about him
I can honestly say that I've wanted a tort for as long as I can remember and he hasn't disappointed he has stolen my heart πŸ’“
I'm just over worrying ATM as this is my 1st tortoise πŸ™„
I worry is he too hot too cold has he eaten enough has he had enough exercise the list goes on 🀣
I'm sure I'll settle down in a few years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You need to check the breed's needs for temperature and humidity etc. Feeding is varied as different breeds require more or less food. Frank eats as much as he wants. He's not an over eater. I use the tortoise table for different veg. It'll show you what is good, for moderation and what's not to be fed. If you Google his breed you can get fact sheets. And I'm lucky enough to have the last people who had Frank to give me advice. I'll be honest it's a lot of reading and research but once you know what Herbie needs etc you'll have an easy time. It's all about knowledge

Eadie

Kent England
You need to check the breed's needs for temperature and humidity etc. Feeding is varied as different breeds require more or less food. Frank eats as much as he wants. He's not an over eater. I use the tortoise table for different veg. It'll show you what is good, for moderation and what's not to be fed. If you Google his breed you can get fact sheets. And I'm lucky enough to have the last people who had Frank to give me advice. I'll be honest it's a lot of reading and research but once you know what Herbie needs etc you'll have an easy time. It's all about knowledge
Thanks
I did alot of research before I got Herbie and feel like I've never done so much reading πŸ˜‚
I feel like I've set everything up as it should be and if Im not sure then I ask on this forum where everyone is so friendly and helpful πŸ™‚
Think I'm just over worrying πŸ˜‚

Jonathanmatthews

Chester
Thanks
I did alot of research before I got Herbie and feel like I've never done so much reading πŸ˜‚
I feel like I've set everything up as it should be and if Im not sure then I ask on this forum where everyone is so friendly and helpful πŸ™‚
Think I'm just over worrying πŸ˜‚
The people here really know there stuff. I was reading these forum's long before I joined. But worrying means you care. If you have safe and okay area's to let him out do it. Frank loves getting out and running around. He's also got a fondness for finding hiding places and climbing. He once got up my slippers then inside the cuff of my trousers. I'm just a climbing frame

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Bristol Uk
Think that was my fault you was quite happy until I got involved πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
so i've read and reread hermanni chris's thread and i'm 99% sure i have an eastern 🀣🀣🀣