Updated pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macheteslaststep

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
The larger one is 5 inches and definately male, his name is Tank because he thinks he's indestructable. I got him as a hatchling-not sure which sub-species he is, I always thought he was a mix. And yes, I know he has pyramiding-he was my first tortoise, oh well :rolleyes: And I know it looks like there's a lot of food but there's really not-they just trampled it.

001-2.jpg

And this is Dozer. Not sure what sex, but pretty sure he's pardalis bacocki. Named because nothing in his path survives lol. He's 3 inches and very very shy still. He is also a lot blonder than Tank is.

002-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Sara

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sara: Beautiful leopards. Thanks for sharing...and don't beat yourself up about the pyramiding. I hatched out my first leopard egg about 3 years ago, and kept the very first leopard hatchling. At that time I was keeping the babies on alfalfa pellets. The little guy is now about 3 years old and is quite pyramided. It happens to all of us if we're not careful!

Yvonne

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
Your Leopards look great! Their names are appropriate for tortoises also! I had two large adopted leopards I was watching for a while which looked much like yours with the pyramiding. I think it is pretty mild and nothing to worry about.

Keep the pictures coming! Thanks for posting! :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Sara, Tank and Dozer are sweet looking little Leo's.
Thanks for sharing them with us.

tortoiselady528

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
I have a leo named Tank as well.... think she may be a Tink though :p

They are wonderful.

Macheteslaststep

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
NJ
tortoiselady528 said:
I have a leo named Tank as well.... think she may be a Tink though :p

They are wonderful.

I thought Tank may have been a Tink too. His anal scutes look like a girls. But then one day during his bath...there it was!

Sara

tortoiselady528

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
Macheteslaststep said:
I thought Tank may have been a Tink too. His anal scutes look like a girls. But then one day during his bath...there it was!

Sara

Haha, I'm still waiting for that day although it wouldn't be bad to have a female.

Nikki

Status
Not open for further replies.