Uv lights that link

trevor343

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Does anyone have recommendations for UV lights that link other than Arcadia to reduce the number of outlets used? I guess ultimately I'm looking for something more price friendly. I did come across one from pangea reptile but haven't had the time to do research on them yet. Thanks in advance!

Also I'm new to the tortoise forum and navigating through it so if there's already a thread on this please just link it below.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
So you're looking for t5ho fixtures that's linkable? Are these going in the same enclosure, or in separate enclosures.

trevor343

Michigan
So you're looking for t5ho fixtures that's linkable? Are these going in the same enclosure, or in separate enclosures.
Separate enclosures. Any uv light for tortoise that could link/connect to reduce outlets like the one Arcadia makes.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
There's the Pangea fixtures you mentioned; Leap Habitats has/had fixtures that were linkable both t5ho and LED but that company might be defunct now, most of their items aren't available on their website. Some t5ho grow light fixtures are linkable like this one, but theres no telling what the quality of the reflector is on the grow lights

since they only link with other fixtures from the same manufacturer, I think they end up limiting what you can do. I've always used plugmold with outlets every 6" either along the back or on one of the poles of the shelving/rack.