Uvb tubes

Nrc470

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
What does everything think of the zoo med uvb tune and the matching fixture. IMG_2355.jpg

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
Zoomed fixtures aren't worth the money. T5 HO Reptisun 10.0 linear florescent UV(B) bulbs are okay for what they do though Arcadia T5 12% linear florescent UV(B) bulbs can be found at a slightly cheaper price if you look hard enough.

I would recommend against buying from tortoisetown.com. Their customer service is known to be notoriously bad.

xphare

Denver
Please don't buy from tortoisetown.com You're better off going to chewy and buying the same product with way better customer service.

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
I buy Arcadia bulbs and fixtures from Pangea Reptile. Prices are among the lowest and they ship fast!

I've bought Zoo Med fluorescent bulbs and fixtures in the past from LLL Reptile, and Reptile Supply Co. Both have low prices and fast shipping.

xphare

Denver
I buy Arcadia bulbs and fixtures from Pangea Reptile. Prices are among the lowest and they ship fast!

I've bought Zoo Med fluorescent bulbs and fixtures in the past from LLL Reptile, and Reptile Supply Co. Both have low prices and fast shipping.
I just looked at Pangea and you are correct. They have some really good deals. Thanks for the info!:D

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Uhhh, horrible picture. What ties it to any particular vendor, at what show, when?

Getting back to the OP http://www.reptilesupplyco.com/ it has been my experience these guy tend to have the best price on everything they sell, at least for the things I look to buy. T5HO fixture are best price at ZenHydro or some place like that.