Vegetables vs Plants?

Chromatic

Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
Someone recommended I use Tortoisetable to know what is safe and not safe to eat, but I am noticing almost all fruit and vegetables say "feed in moderation" or below. A lot of flowers and leaves, however, are all great to feed. So if her diet mainly consisted of plants (leaves and flowers), with some fruit and vegetables as toppers, would that be okay? and/or would it be okay to feed ONLY flowers and leaves?

ZenHerper

New Jersey
Pebbles is a member of a high-energy burning species that may eat fruit as part of the daily diet!

Feed a variety of very colorful fruit items, in balance with a plate of mixed dark greens (and a meat food a couple times a week). I'd say shoot for 30-40% fruit and adjust, depending on how her/his individual tastes run and how her/his body condition responds. This species needs a lot of exercise, so provide an enclosure that allows for a lot of free stomping around.

There are many species that may only eat fruit occasionally, or practically never at all, so TT errs on the side of caution.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I feed my redfoot fruit twice a week .. papaya being one of the better options ( which he loves) luckily hes not picky and takes anything i offer