WalkingRock-vs-Oberon

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
Well, Happy Summer to all! Yesterday I was coming home from Pennsic War and stopped in Indiana to pick up a rescue dog I am giving a perminate home to, His name is Oberon.

Oberon was neglected and is still a bit underweight at 65lbs (I expect to see 90 lbs when all is said and done) He is a bit stand-offish at first...

He really isn't sure what to make of this VERY strange creature.... he smells weird!

...and his head is so small!

...and he eats VEGETABLES! (yuck!)

I don't know...

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
It's been a busy summer for me! His appearance was one of the reasons I chose him... He and Fiona look ALOT alike and they are the same age. He is just ALOT bigger!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
he seems happy, but he has been thru a couple of families as a rescue. It has only been a week but I think he knows he has finally found a home and not another "way spot"

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Great big kudos to you for rescuing him. He is adorable. I love the pic where he shows he's a little scared of the bigWalking Rock in front of him. Of course who looks great too. Have fun, be patient and you will have a great dog family member there.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
How has his snaggle been getting on? :D
I got the top fangs and about 20% off the top of the lower spike but I cant get him to open his mouth without fear of hurting him or me or Cathie (she tried to help and got her fingers pinched when he closed up on her hand. I'll try again sometime this week.