wanting to adopt a tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephnov7

5 Year Member
hi im from pomona ca where the weather is warm and sunny .. im looking to adopt a tortoise .. a sulcata tortoise or a russian tortoise ..as a matter of fact any type of tortoise !! me and my wife love tortoises and are familiar with there care.. i have a large yard will send pics on request i also have lots of green grass for roaming and grazing.. i have a loving and forever home looking for a new member to our family. please email me [email protected]

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Hello Joseph and welcome to TFO.

Please would you take some time to start an Introductions thread and tell us more about you and your torts.

People on here love their torts and are more likely to offer for adoption if they know you :) A general 'any kind of tortoise' tends to worry people.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Welcome to the Forum :D and I understand your desire for a tortoise to stomp around with...regardless of species.....have you checked your local California Turtle and Tortoise Club (CTTC)? They likely have some for adoption, however, they I believe usually have California Desert Torts that are always needing a forever home...anywho, good luck on your journey...and when you do find your match please remember to post some pics...we LOVE PICS :p

tortoiselady

5 Year Member
S. CA
ascott said:
Welcome to the Forum :D and I understand your desire for a tortoise to stomp around with...regardless of species.....have you checked your local California Turtle and Tortoise Club (CTTC)? They likely have some for adoption, however, they I believe usually have California Desert Torts that are always needing a forever home...anywho, good luck on your journey...and when you do find your match please remember to post some pics...we LOVE PICS :p

We have sulcatas, russians, and box turtles too. There is no fee either - just a verifiable safe habitat. Thanks for thinking of us.:tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.