Water dish..

Grace-Sophia

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hello @PPSSAMMY welcome to the forum! May we have a photo of your tortoise and its setup, so that we can be sure that we are giving you all the help that you need! This is (in my opinion) the best place to be if you have a precious little shelled reptile! The best water dish to use for your torts are those terra-cotta dishes for the bottom of plant pots, make sure there are it is the adequate size for your tort so that it can use it to it's full soaking pleasure! Good Luck, once again, welcome to the forum!

PPSSAMMY

Fleetwood
Hello @PPSSAMMY welcome to the forum! May we have a photo of your tortoise and its setup, so that we can be sure that we are giving you all the help that you need! This is (in my opinion) the best place to be if you have a precious little shelled reptile! The best water dish to use for your torts are those terra-cotta dishes for the bottom of plant pots, make sure there are it is the adequate size for your tort so that it can use it to it's full soaking pleasure! Good Luck, once again, welcome to the forum!
Hi, Thank you for your reply... I do have the terracotta dish.. i was wondering if I could use a concrete one its shallow and like the terracotta one just made of concrete. 🐢🥰

Attachments

• 20200406_171522.jpg
    20200406_171522.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3

Grace-Sophia

Texas
Hi, Thank you for your reply... I do have the terracotta dish.. i was wondering if I could use a concrete one its shallow and like the terracotta one just made of concrete. 🐢🥰
I would use the Terracotta one just to be safe.
You have a beautiful little tortoise there, I can't really tell from the photo what species you have there? Might I also ask, what are your humidity levels of his enclosure? And what lighting are you using, he looks like he has some pyramiding growth of his shell, but depending on age, we might be able to make his setup the best for him, and get at least some of that shell growth resolved.