Watson is here!

RockChalk

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas City
I can finally officially introduce my new baby girl: Watson. She's too young to officially sex but the breeder said she looks more female than male, so I'm going with that until proven otherwise. I only have one and won't be breeding so it doesn't matter anyway.

She is a Dalmatian Hermann's from Stephen Egnatchik (Pets101). Real nice guy.

She came in this morning around 9 a.m. from her overnight trip from California. She's pretty chill and a big eater. As soon as she arrived I put her in for a lukewarm soak and she had a nice poop. After her morning constitutional, we adjourned to the garden for a little while. As soon as I put her outside she started annihilating all of the clover and dandelion that was unfortunate enough to be in her path. Leaves, flowers, stems, blades of grass that got in her way, all of it.

The man who bred her said that when she was a hatchling, a predator of somesort chewed off her back claws, so she only has one claw on her back feet. I'm guessing she's about a year old, but he's going to get back to me on her hatch date. Again, none of that matters to me since her only job is that of "friend".

She's so little she makes it look like we don't mow our lawn:

IMG_0432.JPG

Clover patch NOM!

IMG_0444.JPG

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
Cute picture. I can never get the "taking a bite" picture. She is very pretty!