WE WERE just APPROVED! We are SO HAPPY!!

TheLastGreen

Location (City and/or State)
Johannesburg
Here in SA petrol prices are about R20 or just under $2, which is a lot here. There is apparently going to be a national strike by garage employees so everyone will have to get gas tomorrow, but that's about it for petrol things over here

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Here in SA petrol prices are about R20 or just under $2, which is a lot here. There is apparently going to be a national strike by garage employees so everyone will have to get gas tomorrow, but that's about it for petrol things over here
That's for a liter. We buy it by the gallon over here. 1 gallon=3.785 liters.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Moved post to its own thread.

Last edited:

gep0322

Platinum Tortoise Club
Birmingham, Alabama
I know an old man that goes squirrel hunting every season. I asked him what kind of gun did he use. He said he doesn’t use a gun, you don’t use a gun, I said. He said no, I asked, what he used to kill the squirrels? He said he uglied them to death. He was bad ugly. Thin he told me that he took his wife with him one time, but she tore the meat up to bad.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
BlckD, have you seen the PU with the bed walls that tip outward making a platform? Cool as heck.I don't think its imported yet but I saw it on a ytube vid when I was watching the Thai longboat racers. Those guys know how to make things go fast<LOL>!!

He looks more than a little angry Mags, like you are interrupting his space! lol

8 mpg....been a while since I knew anyone that got that....and since I'm talking to a cool car girl....reminds my of my buddies old '69 GTO with a B&B 400 engine with a Holly 740 or 750 dual feed, hi-rise intakes and a cam that sounded like a grasshopper......I REALLY hate to admit this but it's the ONLY car to have ever beat my highly modified H1 Kawasaki two stroke triple to 100mph....EVER! Whoever built that engine, was good, very very good!

At least the ride to town only costs around 3 bucks each way this week anyway....lol but it sure beats you breaking or spraining an ankle.....we're getting too old for falls!

Kerry agrees with you W, she has always loved the Wrangler too. Something about cool girls........they always like cool cars....
And most people would say that turtles and tortoises can't make facial expression...he does look angry..my Bob was smiling...off to the vampire lab but when I come back...I wanna post 2 photos...
adios100_1807.JPG

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
King Robert...he smiles at me...
1647033143380.png
I just came back from town...OK...I don't understand price gouging, but I think I just experienced it...$5...for premium...last week it was $3.75...yesterday morning when I drove by the gas station regular was $$3.10...my friend says last night it was $3.5, this morning $4.50...anybody got a cheap junker for sale???
248779961_343916157487718_6191120380146920406_n (1).jpg

Last edited: