Weed Identification Request

Anovick5

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
I've been noticing how many different types of weeds there are in my backyard and I've been trying to identify which ones I can feed to my tortoise. Some I think I've identified, but I really don't want to be wrong, so I hope you don't mind yet another weed identification post here. From the following pictures, can you help me identify these weeds and, if possible, let me know which ones are sulcata safe? Are any of them "yeah, it's fine if he eats them, but it really has no nutritional value. Don't go out of your way to pick them and feed to your tortoise" versus "these are great for your sulcata. Pick every last one and feed it to your tortoise."
The weeds:
sL2asguTOuGKpEvkjK4Xvi9YuERfdMbEVEPGLuX0utXn=w1065-h599-no

5NKxoe-zS_TFKLEBeNCSgVM51b7vL3fWfe___QmOngjG=w1065-h599-no

D2TQSfX07MDcEAAu2rMZZbNJv2XMfBnxUUuVsaPa3GlC=w1065-h599-no

l7kidGFgZKhZZ_K9AvgBb4CkqnlhJcLOByDmNCl6gS04=w1065-h599-no

h_hTz3hlXZqoiHeNEU4bNhthRYuS08MA5f1ZMrvaTRIm=w1065-h599-no

RktTy6AjcR1Om7GR45nR2BiEQ92EcWoErxndfcFWxozI=w1065-h599-no

I know there's multiple types of weeds in almost every picture, so I hope it's clear what I was trying to photograph with each one. In #4 there are small yellow flowers as part of the weed in case that helps. And these are all in south Florida. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Anovick5

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
Thanks. I did try using the Tortoise Table before posting here, but I'm just not confident enough in my own identifications. For instance, I've used tortoise table to see that I can feed my tortoise hawksbeard, but I'm not sure if that's what #4 is. And tortoise table says I shouldn't let the tortoise eat bracken fern (which is my guess for #2), but all ferns look pretty much the same to me.