What cool/cute/amazing thing does YOUR tortoise do!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Little Ricky, my 7 month old sulcata, always heads right to his humid hide just before lights out. His lights are on a timer and at first, he would almost make it so I would put him head first into the opening. Now he does it all on his own. I'm very proud of him.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I think they have strong memories. I believe this has to do with them living a very long time. If you are to live long, it is good to know what is good to do.

sarandipity08

5 Year Member
My year old sulcata Koopa climbs his house and slides down the other side. We got him a bigger house so now he climbs to the top and then turns around and slides back down. He has fallen a few times and scares me to death but he's pretty graceful most of the time. :) ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1366185754.947849.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
sarandipity08 said:
My year old sulcata Koopa climbs his house and slides down the other side. We got him a bigger house so now he climbs to the top and then turns around and slides back down. He has fallen a few times and scares me to death but he's pretty graceful most of the time. :)

Be careful. My Redfoot started doing that and I woke up a few times just in time to find him on his back but thankfully well. My father ended up making him a hide so I got rid of the log, he's been fine since.

Sorry not trying to change the subject just thought it was important to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.