What do you think about these items,

jeneliza

Location (City and/or State)
burton michigan
Okay, after I brought bad substrate, at a local small retailer,(it was infested with a type of bot flies) I received a gift of different , tortoises items, note I received more than what I am posting about , however the other things , I used or didn't and gave the stuff I couldn't use away , and what I could use I have already used , the items pictured I have never used , so if you have used any of these what is your experience, and opinion, of these, I did open the flower topper to see what it looks like, outside of the bag, ,

15861779441788966176572974195075.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Those are all ok to use as supplement. Except, if your tortoise lives outside, you want calcium without D3. I have used the fruit mix. I moisten it with water then mix it in with the greens. For the flower topper, you would just sprinkle a bit over the greens.

jeneliza

burton michigan
Those are all ok to use as supplement. Except, if your tortoise lives outside, you want calcium without D3. I have used the fruit mix. I moisten it with water then mix it in with the greens. For the flower topper, you would just sprinkle a bit over the greens.
Thanks, I live in Michigan, so no permanent outdoor living, here, even in the summer it can cool, then super hot, the weather is very bipolar, so I actually need the D3,

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I've used all these with my Redfoot. The flower topper is pretty pricey though. I just pick flowers and dry them out in the summer and make my own.

jeneliza

burton michigan
Got it. All great products then.
Thank you, I never know what are good products, and which ones are less than good, when it comes to add on , there are some that may taste and look good but lack good nutrition, and I have never used any of these, I just started to use pellets and add one, she's so spoiled, and usually gets fresh food, but being locked in, as shown me that maybe using dried food and add one might be a good idea, these where gifted to me, so I didn't know if they where good or not

Reactions: Ink

jeneliza

burton michigan
Check out @Kapidolo Farms He's got some great dried food items.
I definitely will thank you, these where gifted to me, because I got some infested substrate, I got these and my money back and a different brand of substrate, I used all the stuff I had already used but these I never have used, so I wondered if they where good or not

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
I'm definitely ordering Artemis some of the pre packaged 5 food items to give a try! Very cool!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
But the red foot treats from Zilla are really cheap on Chewy.com.... I went ahead and got some of those too. What the hay? I haven't ordered Arty any special tortoise food in a long time.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico

jeneliza

burton michigan

This is the "forest tortoise assortment". 10 Ounces for $26.99 (includes shipping), versus ZooMed flower topper 1.4 ounces for about $10.
Yes. Your products are much nicer and a better buy for sure, I checked your page already, I probably would not have bought these, there where a compensation gift, but she really enjoyed the flower topper so I will be buying more, but I will be ordering from you, because I prefer a natural products, that are smaller business source,I feel that your products are safer, and more trust worthy, I had a few products from zoo med, that have been of questionable quality, to many people handling the products, I guess, it tends to just be a job for many, don't get me wrong zoo med has always backup there products, but I prefer to not have to worry and know it is good, when I. Open it

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Okay, after I brought bad substrate, at a local small retailer,(it was infested with a type of bot flies) I received a gift of different , tortoises items, note I received more than what I am posting about , however the other things , I used or didn't and gave the stuff I couldn't use away , and what I could use I have already used , the items pictured I have never used , so if you have used any of these what is your experience, and opinion, of these, I did open the flower topper to see what it looks like, outside of the bag, ,

View attachment 289896
My tort has the veggies flavor for that fruit snack. He LOVES it. You just wet the snack for a few minutes damp it. And they will go crazy over it. Definitely recommend the treats. They love flowers so the flower topping wouldn’t hurt as well. Give it a try. I also have vitamin D3 supplement for my tort by zoomed I will sprinkle it on 3 times a week.